Our goal is not to further separate the community. We understand that a lot of communities already exist, and we welcome everyone. We are providing a place for developers, designers, artists, and server admins to get together, share information, collaborate, contribute, and assist each other in a constructive environment.
While our focus is on the Volume 2 project, we do have members that provide assistance for setting up i25/i26 servers.
Rules for the Discord server
- Take your server or cross-server problems somewhere else.
- Respect everyone here, no matter their server origin or technical expertise.
- No NSFW content of any kind will be allowed.
- No spam or server advertising.
Check the pins before asking a question!
You will need permission to access certain channels that you are unable to send a message in such as #i24-development-ongoing and #i25-deployment-discussion. You can, however, chat in the "general" channels on each category.
- Wisp Overlord: OuroDev administrators.
- The Menders: Primary developers of Volume 2. Menders have contributed to the codebase and have elected to be represented with the title.
- Clockwork: Focus on assisting and troubleshooting server setup, configuration, and administration.
- Vindicator: Coders and/or contributors either from other servers, or who have elected to not be labeled as a Mender.
- Ouroboros Scholar: Wiki Maintenance and contribution
- Chronologists: This is the Volume 2 QA team.
- Virtuoso: Artists focused on creating content for Volume 2 servers, here to discuss their methods
- Visionary: Modders and content creators who don't fit in other groups. They delve into the game data to both understand and create.